Jayco Rural Locking Mailbox With Rear Access
The Rural Locking Mailbox may be traditional in style, but it provides the same high level of security like all Letter Locker products.
Mail is being delivered through its welded slot in front. Then it will be retrieved through its locking door at the rear.
The Rural Locking Mailbox is perfect for anyone who receives regular mail deliveries, doesn't need an outgoing mail slot and wants a durable high security locking post mounted mailbox with rear access.
- Made from 12 gauge steel
- Retrieval access door is located on back of the box
- 5-pin lock with a stainless steel hook cam
- Holds 1 to 2 days of mail
- Weather-resistant powder coat finish
- Conditional lifetime warranty
Post Options (sold separately)
- Aluminum: Durability and prevents rust buildup
- Stainless Steel: Weather-resistant (can withstand different climates)
- Surface Mount - has both a ground and a mailbox base. Can be mounted on the existing concrete (mounting hardware included)
- In Ground – includes longer posts to install the product on the ground with a concrete pour- the same with standard fence posts